K, Charlotte is sooo cute, and you have the cutest headbands ever! She is so long! Seriously is she in like the 100 percentile for length? Oh and I must comment on Clint's awesome outfit b/c he and Sean are cut from the same mold! EVERY Sunday, Sean wears shorts, his black socks he wore to church, and crocs to his mom and dads. He thinks it is unreasonable to dirty two pair of socks in one day for the sake of fashion! Gotta love long black socks with shorts! We should get a pick of those two like that together one day! Good thing they are both Hotties!
I hear you totally... I have been LOVING having a little girl and often times I spend so much effort getting her ready for church, that I look at the clock and I only have ten minutes to throw myself together. Oh well, if that babies look cute, nobody notices you, right? I love reading your blog and sharing your babyhood adventures. Good luck on the Marathon, I have to admit I will probably be eating at P.F. Chang's while you are running their marathon! You're a champ!
Oh, so sweet. Your girls are absolutely beautiful and even better, they are so sweet too, so their beauty is endearing! I love your blog! I'm glad you guys are doing so well.
I can't believe you're going to do another marathon! My sister just did her 2nd in June....crazies! Anyways, she has the instep safari double jogger and loves it. my friend has one too. I'm in the market for it. I've found it online at strollers.com for $160ish with the promo code. I just can't get myself to push the submit order button, so i get up and eat another cookie. I guess I should just purchase it and get on with life! That's a cheaper one I've heard is great, of course the BOBs and the actual jogging stroller brands and supposedly amazing but I sure don't have that type of cash lying around! Good Luck!
Well i must say your girls are so stinkin cute! love it! how are you doing? feeling good? i hope all is well, sounds like you are just super mom!! im so happy for you! love it!
13 comments:
K, Charlotte is sooo cute, and you have the cutest headbands ever! She is so long! Seriously is she in like the 100 percentile for length? Oh and I must comment on Clint's awesome outfit b/c he and Sean are cut from the same mold! EVERY Sunday, Sean wears shorts, his black socks he wore to church, and crocs to his mom and dads. He thinks it is unreasonable to dirty two pair of socks in one day for the sake of fashion! Gotta love long black socks with shorts! We should get a pick of those two like that together one day! Good thing they are both Hotties!
What size clothes are you putting Charlotte in? I think she's smaller than Elliot, yet she seems to be able to wear cute dresses!
such cute pink outfits!! i cant wait to see them in their matching outfits your mom got them
I love the girls headbands! They are seriously so adorable.
We had so much fun with you guys on Saturday! We need to do it again soon:)
I hear you totally... I have been LOVING having a little girl and often times I spend so much effort getting her ready for church, that I look at the clock and I only have ten minutes to throw myself together. Oh well, if that babies look cute, nobody notices you, right? I love reading your blog and sharing your babyhood adventures. Good luck on the Marathon, I have to admit I will probably be eating at P.F. Chang's while you are running their marathon! You're a champ!
LOVE the pink dresses! Makes me want a little girl to play dress up with! :)
What a couple of cuties. I bet you are having so much fun with them.
Too cute! I need to take more pictures of Eleanor. I've gotten worse the more kids we have.
grandpa approves of this message...
Oh, so sweet. Your girls are absolutely beautiful and even better, they are so sweet too, so their beauty is endearing! I love your blog! I'm glad you guys are doing so well.
They are so cute!! i would be obsessed with dressing them up too!
I can't believe you're going to do another marathon! My sister just did her 2nd in June....crazies! Anyways, she has the instep safari double jogger and loves it. my friend has one too. I'm in the market for it. I've found it online at strollers.com for $160ish with the promo code. I just can't get myself to push the submit order button, so i get up and eat another cookie. I guess I should just purchase it and get on with life! That's a cheaper one I've heard is great, of course the BOBs and the actual jogging stroller brands and supposedly amazing but I sure don't have that type of cash lying around! Good Luck!
Well i must say your girls are so stinkin cute! love it! how are you doing? feeling good? i hope all is well, sounds like you are just super mom!! im so happy for you! love it!
Post a Comment