My girls have been so fun this week. Sage is the biggest little helper and Charlotte is SO good. Most days, you can find us looking something like this, because Sage LOVES to read stories.
AND....Sage has taken her naps in her big girl bed for the past three days and it has gone so well. She doesn't try to climb out, goes right to sleep and then just talks until I come get her when she wakes up. I laid Charlotte down in there when Sage was getting up and Sage could not have been happier! These pictures melt my heart and make Sage look HUGE!

July
7 years ago















6 comments:
I LOVE these sister pictures! SOOOO cute! I can't believe how tiny Charly looks next to Sage! :)
Sage is getting so big! You can tell she loves her little sister.
Ohh! These are my favorite pictures ever. I love them.
I really hope I get to girls in a row. How fun! And yeah Sage makes Charlotte look like a premie or something in that one picture! haha
Wow- you are already a pro!! They look so cute together!
Wow. Well, at least Sage still looks like a baby when she isn't next to her little sister! Oh, they grow up so fast!! These are the most adorable babies ever!
Post a Comment