I can't believe my little gal is a month old already. Time goes by way too fast, especially the first few months. I am so in love with our little Charlotte. She is such a good baby and makes me want to have lots lots more. :) She is still eating every three hours, except at night when she goes five hours for one feeding and then back to the three hour program. Just like her big sister, she barfs like crazy. Feedings take a while because after she eats she is consistently throwing up for the next half hour. She's content to sit and watch what's going on around her almost all of the time. I've had a hard time keeping her on the "baby wise" schedule that I did with Sage, because of work and because of Sage. It's hard to keep her awake when you've got other kids who need to be taken care of. I'm really trying to keep up the 'feed, wake, sleep' routine, because it worked so well with Sage. We'll see how that turns out. Anyway, we love our baby girls so much and can't imagine how boring and unsatisfying life would be without them!


Clint and I made it to date last night again (thanks to Gma and Gpa Overton) for our THIRD week in a row! We went to the temple with a few of Clint's friends...whom I had never met before because after we got married Clint immediately forgot about ALL of his friends. I'm not kidding. We'll run into people at random places and they will be like---"Clint Overton??? You're still alive? You've been MIA for the past four years!" The turkey. The couple we went out with actually bought our engagement night dinner. I just found this out last night, but apparently the night Clint proposed he forgot his wallet when he went to pick up our meal from Macaroni Grill and they had to pay for it! Too funny, and not at all surprising! We had a lot of fun visiting with them and realized that we need to do a better job of keeping in touch with old friends. After the temple we went to eat and were actually able to sit outside because the weather was so great. I love this time of year! I'm looking forward to being able to take the girls out to the park without having to hose us all down when we get home!
One last thing. I need to dote on my sweet hubby. After date night, he kept Charlotte downstairs all night long for me so I could sleep for more than two hours at a time! It was a great night. I fell asleep at 10 and didn't wake up till 6! I am a little annoyed with Charlotte because apparently she didn't throw up once for him, but I guess that's ok. :) Clint is passed out asleep now and has been for the past few hours. I told him he should try it two nights in a row. ;) Thanks Clint for taking such good care of me and the girls. We love you.















5 comments:
I'm doing the Baby Wise method too! I guess it's working alright so far.
What!? 1 month already? I can't believe how fast time has flown by! I can't wait to see your girls when we come home for christmas...
oh, and I can't wait to see YOU too, of course ;)
Oh man, 8 hours of sleep is AWESOME!!! I was going to tell you that I finally found a B.O.B. stroller on craigs list and I LOVE it!!! It rides really smooth and is really easy to steer!
what a sweet boy clint is! i am glad yall got to go out again. and these pics of her are so stinkin cute!!!
Post a Comment