Saturday, September 26, 2009

Funny Sage

Sage cracks me up on a daily basis. She is the quirkiest little gal and I can't get enough of her. So today is Saturday so I am cleaning house. (what's new?) After about 45 minutes of a TOTALLY quiet house I went looking for her. I found her in the guest bathroom playing with her new favorite toys. She LOVES to put these little travel size lotions and shampoo's into the Ziploc bag and then take them out again...over and over and over and over. For 45 minutes. This cracks me up. Sage has never been very fond of the vacuum cleaner. In fact, she hates it. She usually screams the whole time I have it on. Today, however, was different. She wasn't crying. She was hiding. See that little bump in the shower curtain? "Are you done yet?"She's also started doing the strangest thing with her blankie. She takes the little silk triangles and sticks them in her ear..
and nose. Nice. Good thing she's usually booger free.
Last but not least. This was actually taken a few weeks ago when she was actually eating food. I was having a busy morning and decided to let her try feeding herself her cereal. I usually just do it because it's so much faster and less of a mess. She was all smiles at first....
"Maybe if I try using my other hand?""Forget it. I'll just pick the marshmallows out with my hands!"

7 comments:

Castaneda 5 said...

She is just as sweet as can be! AJ (my first born) used to hide from the vacuum too! Must be a first born thing!

Adria said...

i love the shower picture, her face is priceless! what a doll:)

Tiffany said...

Ha ha, love the pictures of her putting her blankie triangles in her ear and nose! so funny! :) Her and Charly have the same eyes ;)

Jami said...

Lorelai hates the vacuum too. She won't get off the couch until I'm done and she is four.

Jalei & Lane said...

I love her hiding in the bathroom!

the tatsaks said...

She is so cute! Kinsley used to do the same thing with putting things in and out of bags!

BJ and Alexis Gremillion said...

She is so cute! That is so funny about the blanket in her ear and nose. My niece used to stick the corner of her blanket in her eye. Whatever!