Saturday, September 5, 2009

My Three Week Old

It's hard to believe Charlotte is three weeks old already. Time is flying by way too fast for me. I love this newborn stage and wish it would last longer. She is still the best little gal--loves to eat, sleep, and take baths. We are all so obsessed with her!



7 comments:

Connie said...

Wow, she's so pretty. Good job. Kayleen's pics are adorable!

Julie Dustin said...

SO....you have the cutest girls ever! and it sounds like great babies...You look as beautiful and happy as ever!!!

Jami said...

Cute onesie.

Julie said...

Oh, Marianne, she is ADORABLE!!!

AnaleeCuller said...

i love sleeping pictures!! can't wait to meet her! u busy friday? text me :) also i noticed the blogs you follow on the right and it says my last post was our reunion and i have been posting alot of other stuff since then. how come it doesn't show up? how does that work cuz i want to put that on my blog too. doesn't it just show up if they have a new posting? :)

Regina said...

She is SO cute! And I love your park pics. I LOVE how sage wears bracelets!! So cute!

Brad and Laurie said...

Can I hold her?