These pictures are in no particular order....just a few cute shots of Miss Sage staying busy. She has turned into the best little helper and is currently taking a nap in her big girl toddler bed! This is the first time, so hopefully I don't find her on the floor in there. She is my little sidekick and toddles after me everywhere I go. She puts her dirty diapers in the trash, puts her toys away all by herself, can (almost) count to five, is saying new words every day, is starting a new diet where she eats absolutely nothing, and LOVES her little sister. She loves to give her kisses, put her pacifier back in her mouth if she's crying, and share her most prized possession with her- her blanket. I went out last night and left Sage home with Clint, and he could not get over how well behaved she was. He kept going on and on and on about how she put her toys away, said her prayers, went right to bed without complaining, etc. I was laughing....has he not been paying attention? ;) I think I'll have to let him have more one on one time with her. 


I keep having to remind myself that she is only 17 months old. When I go from changing Charlotte's tiny little tooshie to Sage's, it looks ginormous!!















2 comments:
I don't know if you remember me but I was in Clint's singles ward way back when I look at your blog every now and then off of Chelsea's or liz's. I just have to know where you get the lace headbands. They are so cute and I need some! :) You are supermom and I love reading your blog. Tell Clint hi for me.
Hi Melissa,
Clint says hi too!! We hope you guys are doing well. I hope you see this....I tried to leave this on your blog but couldn't get on. I order all my lace from laceheaven.com....they are awesome. It's about 20 cents for a yard of lace, and they have a zillion different colors. I went overboard with it for sure. Have fun and let me know if you need help with it!
Post a Comment